Choose from several types of leather cord for making jewelry and leathercraft. You'll find classic black, brown and tan leather cord, plus a rainbow of colors! Leather craft supplies also include versatile leather strips in popular neutral colors and adventurous brights.
- Economical "goat skin" leather cord works for a wide range of projects.
- Superior-quality Greek leather cord is lead free and chrome free, with a supple finish and consistent color. It also works great for many applications, including Chan Luu style wrapped leather bracelets!
- USA-made deer hide leather cord provides an extremely soft and supple cord.
- Leather strips are 1/2" wide and come in your choice of 10" long leather straps and 1-meter (39") long leather straps. The longer length gives you the versatility to not only make leather bracelets but also leather necklaces, hat bands, and more.
- Braided bolo leather cord offers an extremely sturdy cord that's perfect for western-style bolos and jewelry.
- Faux leather cord is a great vegan alternative, giving you the look of leather without using any animal products.
- Suede cord & suede lace provide flat leather cord in both genuine suede and thin but strong faux suede lace.