Tiffany Bleu Crystal Earrings Tutorial
This project uses SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals. Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You
can download it free here.
To purchase components, add blue quantities to corresponding "Add" fields below.
- Use two-part epoxy to glue the rivolis into the settings and allow to cure.
- Wire wrap all pearl and crystal beads before assembling.
- Make alternating pearl and crystal charm garland using jump rings.
- Attach two or three charms to each jump ring all the way down the chain in a pleasing order.
- Each earring uses 7 jump rings for the garland chain and 2 jump rings to attach the ear wire to the rivoli.
- Use the Chain Sta to hold the garland dangle when attaching additional charms.
- Using flat nose pliers slightly straighten the end of the ear wire. This will allow one crystal and one hogan bead to easily slide onto the
TIME SAVER: To add several items to your cart at once, type in all blue quantities, then click "Add to Cart" near bottom of
- 1 ea #60-220 Adhesive, Epoxy, 220
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-453-9 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan
- 1 strand [use 10] #20-629-06-447 Bead, Pearl, Freshwater, Tip-Drilled Keishi
- 1 gross [use 22] #05-328-04-925 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 2 ea #01-122-12-26 Crystal, Stone, Rivoli, 12mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 30] #37-091-20-9 Head Pin, 2", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 20] #37-113-9 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-173-9 Kidney Wire, 25mm
- 2 ea #41-870-12-9 Rivoli Setting, 2 Loop, 12mm
- #69-148 Chain Sta
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set