Wrap yourself in creativity with jewelry making wire and craft wire - fundamental supplies for DIY jewelry. Whether you want to make your own components, lash beads, wrap briolettes, create viking knit, crochet wire, or band and weave complex designs, you'll find the right gauges and shapes here. Choices include round, half-round, square, and twisted (aka fancy) wire. Most of our wire and sheet comes with wholesale price options.
- For high-end designs, use fine silver, sterling silver, Argentium® silver, gold filled, and silver filled wire (dead soft and half-hard). You'll also find plain, serrated, and patterned silver bezel wire.
- For colorful projects, find a rainbow of Artistic Wire® in 16-30 gauge, plus lightweight anodized aluminum wire.
- Other craft wire includes 316L stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, nickel silver, gold plate, and silver plate.
- Memory wire allows you to easily bead necklaces, bracelets, and rings that retain a round or oval shape.
- Bullion (aka French wire) works great to protect the ends of beaded projects.
- Choose from several gauges and metals of sheet for stamping, embossing, etching, and other metal working.
- Metal tubing allows you to build custom watch bands, pendant bails, tube rivets, and eyelets.